Stadt, Licht & Bewegung (City, Light & Movement) (2016)
"Stadt, Licht & Bewegung" is an experimental / artistic film, which handles three concepts in three chapters; the city, the light and the movement in an experimental manner. The film uses the city of Darmstadt as the background for the scenery. The Film was shot through 18 months of interrupted work.
I had the honour to work with three talented musicians on the soundtrack; each of whom was respobsable of one chapter of the film:
• "First Movement: Stadt / City" scored by Markus Nestele from Germany.
• "Second Movement: Licht / Light" scored by Suad Bushnaq from Canada.
• "Third Movement: Bewegung / Movement" scored by Abel Okugawa from the U.S. in addition to sound mixing and mastering.
As a Syrian refugee and through this artistic film, I am trying to say "Thank You" to the people of Darmstadt and Germany for their helpfulness and hospitality.
Weiterstadt Open Air Film Festival, Weiterstadt, Germany 2016.
• Staatstheater, Darmstadt, Germany - 2016
• Litraturhaus, Darmstadt, Germany - 2016
• Die Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, Germany - 2016
• Evangelische Hochschule Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany - 2016
• Edith-Stein-Schule, Darmstadt, Germany - 2016
• 60,3qm Cafe, Darmstadt, Germany - 2016